Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Project Pan: Sixth Product Completed: The Body Shop's Tea Tree Shampoo

It's been a while but I finally completed another product. This Project Pan has proven to be a struggle considering the time of year with all the sales. This proves that I can stick through it. I finished the Body Shop's Tea Tree Shampoo for Oily Hair and Scalp. I found that this shampoo was not only great for my oily hair but also good for dandruff this time of year. The scent, however, was not fantastic. It didn't smell bad, but it didn't smell good either. It was just kinda there.

Although I would repurchase this product again, I cannot as it has been discontinued. Luckily I still have another full bottle that I bought as back-up. This has proven to get the job done when nothing else could. It will be hard to find a replacement for this product.



What's your favourite anti-dandruff shampoo?

13 comments:

  1. This one looks good! I barely can say which one is my favourite, I like to try on new things, but always prefer to use products with natural components. Thank u for sharing such a nice post!;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand! Ohmy gosh, this time of year my hair gets dandruff, but is really DRY and I hate it! Sometimes I have to use TGel which works great for the dandruff and dryness but isn't particularly smell-good either. Oh well, we do what we have to, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I always get so excited for you when you finish something:)

    I might do "make out 2013" after I finish my first project pan. What do you think about this project?

    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should check out this video from pinksofoxy!
      She came up with this idea :)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvlb8TGhGJk

      I'm really thinking about doing it.
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. I love her! Her "Declutter Your Life: Less Stuff, Less Stress!" series got me motivated. I threw out a ton of things, gave a way a bunch, donated some, and am now trying to work through the rest with Project Pan.

      I would love to see your blogs about your journey through it!!! :)

      Delete
  4. I used to have a bit of dandruff but I find that non-sulfate shampoos are surprisingly great!


    Black and Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a Happy New Year!!! Full with peace, love, health and prosperity!!
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_3_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tea tree. It smells so good and is really great for your entire body.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete